Denttabs Mint toothpaste tabs for adults go beyond brushing: They polish your teeth until they're smooth, thanks to the high content of cellulose. Developed by dentists. Natural, sustainable, foam-free.
Non-recyclable and non-natural toothpaste tubes
- One pack contains 125 tabs, which is 2 months of brushing your teeth twice a day.
- Vegan. The toothpaste tabs are 100% vegan.
- Natural cosmetics certified. The toothpaste tabs and the packaging carry the recognized COSMOS Natural standard for certified natural cosmetics.
- Industrial compostable packaging. We use industrially compostable packaging based on PLA, a corn-based plastic that is bio-based and biodegradable.
How to use
Teeth brushing with Denttabs is a bit unusual at first, but otherwise very easy:
1. You put 1 tab into your mouth and chew it, for example on your molars. Then you get a creamy consistency, not foamy. We deliberately use only a very gentle and natural surfactant.
2. You moisten your toothbrush and brush your teeth as usual.
3. spit out, rinse your mouth with water, done! How do your teeth feel now?
We recommend 1 tab in the morning and 1 tab in the evening. To slowly approach the foam-free brushing experience, you can also use 2 tabs in the morning and 2 tabs in the evening for brushing. Should you ever feel like having a fresh breath during the day, you can also chew a tab in between and rinse.
Microfine cellulose fibers (Microcrystalline Cellulose): The cellulose fibers in the toothpaste tablets are obtained from woody plant parts. Of course, FSC certified and grown in the EU. It is a long-chain polysaccharide that can polish your teeth ultra-smooth up to the interdental spaces. That's why new particles roll off the surfaces of your teeth. Coatings, also known as plaque, can practically not form in the first place.
Citric acid: Stimulates the flow of saliva. The increased salivary flow with natural calcium and phosphate ions causes faster remineralization of the enamel and tooth.
Sodium hydrogen carbonate (Sodium Bicarbonate): Also known as sodium bicarbonate, in the reaction with the citric acid adjusts the pH of the tab to a neutral value during tooth brushing.
Silica: Serves as gentle cleaning body.
Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate): A mild and natural surfactant composed of vegetable fatty acids and the amino acid glutamic acid isolated from plant proteins. When cleaning, it helps to combine proteins, fats and carbohydrates with water to flush them out when rinsing.
Natural mint flavor: Provides together with the stevia extract and menthol for the pleasant feeling of freshness in the mouth.
Eugenol: Part of our natural mint flavor. Eugenol is also known as a characteristic flavoring from cloves.
Xanthan Gum: A natural polysaccharide that is also used as a thickener and gelling agent. In the toothpaste tab, it provides the pleasant creaminess after chewing the tab.
Stevia (Stevioside): Sweet tasting plant, which together with the aroma and menthol provides the good taste. Stevioside are not sugar, but proteins that have a characteristic sweet taste. Therefore, stevioside can not trigger tooth decay.
Sodium fluoride (Sodium Fluoride): Serves the remineralization of tooth enamel and can especially help with sensitive teeth, but also with incipient caries.The fluoride content here is 1450 ppm.
Magnesium Stearate: A herbal excipient necessary for tab production.